Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

My husband is the greatest at suprises! I asked Jake not to get me anything expensive for our anniversary this year because we are saving up since I will be student teaching this upcoming semester. Jake listened very well and suprised me at 12:30 a.m. with a room full of balloons and the movie "Yes Man." (Which was only $5.00) This movie is special for Jake and I because we were watching this movie the first time we kissed. There were over 300 balloons in our room. It was super fun to run around and play in. Jake makes everyday a party! When I was getting ready for work this morning I couldn't find my clothes or anything because there were balloons everywhere! Jake woke up and moved out to the couch because the room was so crowded and it started to really heat up.
 


I made Jake a book on Shutterfly and gave it to him for our anniversary.


1 comment: